Bank Partnerships Lead
Original job posting here
About Connect Earth
At Connect Earth, we are building the go-to source of environmental data on companies and products. We are developing a range of toolkits to empower companies to embed sustainability intelligence into any product.
💚 Our fundamental belief is that every product will become a climate product. We are building the infrastructure to power this movement.
💳 Our first product is an API solution that can calculate the carbon impact of any purchase.
🚀 We are a (growing) team of 12 people with large financial clients such as Raiffeisen Bank and are funded by Entrepreneur First, one of the world’s largest talent networks.
Here are some awesome pictures of our team social when we climbed the O2 centre in London and spent the entire day exploring the city. 🌇
What you'll do
- Leading our Sales strategy towards banks and fintechs in Europe🚀
- Work with our team to increase the customer pipeline
- Presenting Connect Earth to potential clients and gathering customer feedback
- Qualifying leads as sales opportunities
- Closing the deals
- Gathering feedback from businesses and communicating with the product team to prioritise products in the roadmap
- Be proactive in finding new business opportunities in the market
You will fit this role if
- You have experience selling to financial institutions / banks / fintechs
- You have 4-6 years of experience in the market as a BDR
- You have a passion for the environment and want to make an impact
- You are motivated, hard-working, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are a self-starter
- You can clearly articulate objectives and beliefs
- You are a team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Equity (0.1% to 0.3%)
- The base salary depends on the equity / commission / salary split
Sounds interesting? Please send your CV to our CEO Alex: email@example.com
👥 Connect Earth is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.