React Native / Full-Stack Developer
React Native Mobile Developer
You will be working closely with the founding team and a very talented UX/UI Designer, who share a common passion and vision to actually combat these global problems.
What are the requirements?
Do you have experience as a react native or fullstack developer? If you are also excited about helping our environment and think you’d fit in, read on and find out how to apply.
Preferably you already have experience with ES5/6 and the following frameworks and tech stack:
React.js, React Native, Vanilla JS/ES5/ES6/TypeScript, Basic Android and iOS Development
Native Mobile Development with Java/Kotlin or Objective-C/Swift in the past are a plus.
You should know your way around Git, what a RESTful API and GraphQL are. You keep the OWASP principles at heart and you write failing tests before you write your code. You know what androidx is and what a podfile is and you've already written a very basic native library that can be linked. While we have DevOps and backend covered, we would expect at least a basic understanding of how the engine under the hood runs. We prefer candidates with a strong university background but if you are still a student or have comparable hands-on experience and are eager to learn, we will consider you.
Our products are built with a major focus on great UX, so you should be interested to learn about topics such as explorative design, usability engineering, interface and interaction design and hands-on prototyping.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- 4-day work week
- part-time (20 hrs/week) or full-time (30 hrs/week)
- Offices in Lisbon and Vienna
- Responsible remote working or home office
- Projects that have a CI pipeline without worries for building headaches
- Gamification of a product with more than 50k active users
- Rapid career development
- Easy-going startup company culture where everybody is heard
- Choice of hardware, keyboard and test devices
- Chance to learn a great deal about UX and develop products that are already lo-fi tested
- Hassle-free work with assets, designs and screens
- Freedom to adjust and design a testing suite and utilize external services as needed
- Code reviews where everybody learns from each other
- No micromanagement
- Chance to inspire others to make a difference.
How to apply?
Create a GitHub repo, gist or an Expo Snack that includes a very basic and minimal React Component. This component should render an app screen with a Text component containing two or three sentences about you and why you think you are a match. Send your resume and a link to your repo/snack/code snippet to office аt goodbag dоt io. We will consider every application.
The final salary and other options depend on your experience, qualifications, working hours and location. We treat the 30 hours / 4 day work week as a full-time position. The minimum yearly salary for this position in full-time according to the Austrian wage agreement for IT is € 42.000,–