Entrepreneur-In-Residence Internship - Sales & Marketing (Santiago - all genders)
At refive, we’re on a mission to digitize and personalize the post-purchase experience, starting with the receipt. So that users can get the most value out of their receipts & retailers can compete using the same tools e-commerce has enjoyed for years.
We’re changing how brick & mortar merchants engage with their customers and compete with the online world, and we want you on board!
We’re an ambitious team with a diverse background in terms of work, culture and life experiences and enjoy the laughs while executing fearlessly.
As an EIR Intern focussed on Sales & Marketing in Chile you will play a critical role in the future growth of refive in Latin America. Join us!
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to promote refive's products and services in Chile and Latam
- Identify and engage potential clients through various channels such as cold calling, email campaigns, and social media
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new opportunities and trends in the retail industry
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling content and promotional materials
- Manage customer/partner onboarding projects as well as feature rollouts to existing customers
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Proven experience in sales and marketing roles
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of customer behavior and market trends
- Ability to develop and implement effective marketing strategies
- You like to approach people, are communicative and are ready to take on responsibility
- You are a team player, but you also work independently and can take the initiative
- You are ambitious, have a strong bias to action & are driven by results
- You have strong attention to detail and are passionate about execution - this is a very hands-on role
- You are fluent in Spanish and English
- Awesome office in Santiago Center & the option to work from home
- Daily Lunch Budget
- Most importantly, you will get hands-on with various aspects of building & growing a business from scratch, making decisions and executing them rapidly - great for potential future entrepreneurs!
Great! Please send us your CV and a few lines about yourself (including start date and duration). We look forward to hearing from you.