SDR | Sales Development Representative
UpHill is making healthcare safer by delivering clinical performance analysis software-as-a-service to hospitals.
We're backed and trusted by top-tier investors and leading clients (e.g. Luz Saúde, Novartis, Pfizer, Caixa Capital, Bynd, Maze, Brighteye Ventures, etc).
Today we're looking for an SDR to join our talented team and help us revolutionize healthcare, minimize medical error, and thus improve patient outcomes.
This is an opportunity for you to join a fast-growing startup and take a role in shaping the future of healthcare.
Seriously, we need you to grow! In the meantime, you will do the following:
- Conduct ongoing market research and prospecting strategies
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Research and identify potential clients
- Set up meetings between qualified leads and sales executives
- Work with sales team to improve strategy and procedures
- Periodical report to sales team and C-level on results
- Contribute to UpHill’s “Be Good and Build Great” motto
- BSc or MSc in business administration or similar
- Strong interest in sales and particullary in learning and working in SaaS sales
- Proactive attitude and business-focused mindset
- Data-driven mindset and analytical skills
- Must have a strong customer presence and presentation skills
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written. Other languages are welcomed
- (Plus) Experience in the healthcare sector or similar (academic or professional)
- Competitive compensation package
- New PC and budget for peripherals
- Flexible schedule, flexible vacation policy, and birthday day-off
- Health insurance
- Team holidays and company events
- Office freebie